Driven by a keen interest in killer design, steep marketing challenges and fresh digital trends, Camden’s tight-knit team of cross-disciplinary experts tackle a wide variety of projects for big organizations and startups alike. Camden offers an open environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Every day will bring something new and every contribution will be valued.
As an Campaign Manager specialist, you will focus on the day-to-day operations of digital media buys (SEM, SMM, SEO and programmatic) to ensure success of current running campaigns. Working closely with the Director of media, you will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate by making sure all campaigns are set up for success and deliver against the client objectives. You will support our Account Managers from all 3 offices in retaining and scaling clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital ad operations and be familiar with the ecosystems.
The type of profile that is successful at Camden
In times of high-pressure, you stay calm. You don’t mind sharing your knowledge and expertise with others and you are always educating yourself in the fields of advertising and technology. You execute analytical requests with minimal errors. You learn the business context and product limitations that may impact campaign performance and delivery. You work effectively with customers and/or internal partners to clearly understand the request and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You provide accurate and clear status on your efforts to your customers and actively inform them of any changes. You will use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively monitor and optimize campaign performance to ensure that they are healthy and identify opportunities to scale
- Investigate campaign related concerns including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems
- Coordinate creative testing and implementation for all campaigns by collaborating with internal and external clients
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter.
- Provide campaign performance reports and financial data to internal/external clients as required
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of Camden’s digital ad products, trafficking processes, order fulfillment, cost management, etc.
- Investigate new ad technologies and network enhancements (targeting options, cost reduction etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- Camden is a workspace where creative minds run free
- We have each other’s back
- You might get the chance to work from our Lyon or Montreal office through our international exchange program, Camden X
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone
- Camden has exponential growth goals and we want our contributors’ career to grow at the same time!
- You get generous time off during the winter holidays and an amazing insurance plan
- You might hear occasional barking at the office
What you already have:
- 2+ years experience in digital ad operations
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Strong understanding of tags
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Experience or knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads (including Google Shopping) and programmatic
- Great attention to detail, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new ad technologies
- Experience in running ads on the Quebec Market in both French and English
- Experience in running ads in the education sector, energy sector and nonprofits