Driven by a keen interest in killer design, steep marketing challenges and fresh marketing trends, Camden’s tight-knit team of cross-disciplinary experts tackle a wide variety of projects for big organizations and startups alike. Camden offers an open environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. Every day brings something new and every contribution is valued.
As a 360 media planner, you will focus on determining the optimal media strategies cross channel and within a channel for our clients. By accessing appropriate research, determining consumer insights and negotiating with media partners, you will be in charge of developing and executing media plans. Working closely with the Media VP, you will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate by making sure all campaigns are set up for success and delivered against the client objectives.You will support our Account Managers from all 3 offices in retaining and scaling clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in media planning and be familiar with the national market.
To be successful at Camden
In times of high-pressure, you stay calm. You like to share your knowledge and expertise with others and you are always educating yourself in the fields of advertising and technology. You execute analytical requests with minimal errors. You learn the business context and product limitations that may impact campaign performance and delivery. You work effectively with customers and/or internal partners to clearly understand the requests and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You provide accurate and clear status on your efforts to your customers and actively inform them of any changes. You use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What you'll be doing:
- Put media plans together and execute with minimal management direction
- Support and assist in the development and writing of client plan recommendations and plan presentations
- Support in the writing of briefs for media partners, creative team and digital campaign managers
- Maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with internal teams and partners in order to ensure that client activity is in good order, media strategies are being delivered and goals are being met
- Investigate campaign-related concerns including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues
- Together with the campaign manager, provide digital campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations
- Support and assist in the development and writing of post-campaign analysis and presentation
- Oversee all media accounting, and administrative duties required on assigned accounts including monthly media expenditure reports
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of Camden’s media products, trafficking processes, order fulfillment, cost management, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Camden is a workspace where creative minds run free
- We have each other’s back
- You might get the chance to work from our Lyon or Montreal office through our international exchange program, Camden X
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone
- Camden has exponential growth goals and we want our contributors’ career to grow at the same time!
- You get generous time off during the winter holidays and a great insurance plan
What you already have:
- Bilingual (English and French)
- 2+ years experience in media and 4+ years experience in an agency
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital media
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience on the Quebec and Canadian market
- Great attention to detail, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning